Monday, January 24, 2011

Minecraft Day 2


Dear Diary,

I noticed that the zombies all burned to death when the sun rose. Take that you flesh-munching bastards; let's see you make small talk while clawing at my dirt-clod protection barrier now.

My encounter with the hordes of the undead yesterday made me realize that I needed a weapon. Also, because of my new found insecurity regarding the crotch area, I wanted to feel like a big man.

I laid down some refined wood in my cave to fashion a sort of work-bench, with which to work on. I can probably sleep on it too. The sword was important, but I was feeling superior and secure in my cave, so first I made a sign saying “No Zombies Allowed” and stuck it up outside. That'll learn 'em. I then made another sign to inform no one in particular that I had dubbed my secret base “The Twattycave”. Good times.

I managed to fit together a door and put it down in the appropriately named “Door-Way of Door-Holding” (there's a sign I made for that too). A few more burny stickies were put into place to light the place up. A stone sword was crafted.

Inventory:
1 x stone sword
1 x wood pickaxe
64 x dirt clods
32 x stone
4 x burny stickies
1 x chest
64x raw pork

I stuck up yet another sign above my brand new chest for holding items. I dubbed it “The Chest of Item-Storage” and below: “This is where I store my pork.” New chests can be made to store other things, if I really want to. Above the furnace is a reminder not to stick my hand inside while cooking pig meats.

With my sword in hand I shall go out into the world and explore. What I'll do after I've done some exploring I'm not quite certain - in fact I have no real ultimate goal. To survive, I suppose. Maybe I'll try building some kind of absurdly large monument to celebrate how great I am. All will be completed, in time. Now it's time for another nap, while listening to the undead tap at my nice new door.

No comments:

Post a Comment