Friday, January 28, 2011

Long Time No Posts

Hey internet! How are you doing? Still getting along with out me, eh?
I have been bouncing around some thoughts in my head about the direction of my writing and what you might expect to see in my posts. There will still be the occasional review or two because I honestly can't keep my opinion to myself, but there is going to be a larger focus on theoretical ideas for games, add-on content, what games should have done, and naturally there will be way too much Final Fantasy love in the majority of my posts. "Too much"?- you say...okay you are right. That would be impossible. This is more for me than you, but here is a little treat that everyone has known about without telling me until today. Final Fantasy 13-II. I absolutely support this. That's correct children, a FF13 sequel. Wait, you want pictures and a video? Fine. I suppose I can do that.





No comments:

Post a Comment